The LinkedIn InMail feature, which allows you to directly message members you're not connected to, can be a powerful marketing, sales, and hiring tool.
However, InMail is effective only if your messages are read by recipients, and only if they engage.
An infographic (below) from Brafton explores how to craft a successful InMail strategy.
Specifically, it covers five best-practices to help your business's messages stand out, resonate with recipients, and spark responses.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]