Marketers know that customer relationship management (CRM) systems can be vital for sales and customer experience programs.
But what about for content marketing programs?
An infographic (below) from Brafton explores how CRM software can power stronger and more successful content marketing strategies.
Specifically, it looks at four key benefits that a CRM can deliver: better targeting, more advanced lead generation, more intuitive audience segmentation, and more comprehensive metrics.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Thought Leadership Content: Emphasize Experience (Or Pay the Google Penalty)
- Unlocking the Secrets of 'Ridiculously Good Content' | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Publications Don't Want Your AI-Generated Content
- Maximizing Your Reach—Key Concerns in Promoting and Amplifying Your Content: James Tennant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Unleashing the Power of Short-Form Video | Marketing Smarts Live Show