Is Online Marketing An Atl Activity?
- Tracking Youtube Clicks
- Can Email Marketing Help Me While My Site Has Just
- How To Do E-marketing For Online Store?
- Ideas On Online Marketing Proposal Structure
- Quick & Easy Customer Lifetime Value Formula
- Growth & Penetration - Women Segment
- Content Creation Evolution With A Cdp
- Can You Repost A Podcast As A Blog?
- How To Market A Development/design Agency?
- The Adsense Ads Are Not Appearing On My Website's
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 41,874 points
- mgoodman 23,315 points
- Gary Bloomer 18,581 points
- Pepper Blue 17,990 points
- Inbox_Interactive 14,597 points
- steven.alker 10,451 points
- darcy.moen 10,013 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 7,789 points
- telemoxie 7,704 points
- Clive Fernandes 7,360 points
- Neil 5,282 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 4,764 points
- Harry Hallman 4,070 points
- Chris Blackman 4,015 points
- ReadCopy 3,460 points
- matthewmnex 3,007 points
- SRyan ;] 2,974 points
- Frank Hurtte 2,956 points
- ROIHUNTER 2,746 points
- wnelson 2,392 points
Generally, we define ATL activity as the one which involves promotion through TV, Radio, Print ads, Sponsorship, etc. In short, these activities would not result into immediate Sales Lead, but facilitate to create Brand Image for the company in longer run.
My query is- can we call Online Marketing as an ATL activity. If yes, then do SEO and SEM come under this head?
Would appreciate your valuable views