Growth & Penetration - Women Segment
- Tracking Youtube Clicks
- Can Email Marketing Help Me While My Site Has Just
- How To Do E-marketing For Online Store?
- Ideas On Online Marketing Proposal Structure
- Quick & Easy Customer Lifetime Value Formula
- Content Creation Evolution With A Cdp
- Can You Repost A Podcast As A Blog?
- How To Market A Development/design Agency?
- The Adsense Ads Are Not Appearing On My Website's
- Custom Gotowebinar Confirmation Page
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 41,874 points
- mgoodman 23,315 points
- Gary Bloomer 18,581 points
- Pepper Blue 17,990 points
- Inbox_Interactive 14,597 points
- steven.alker 10,451 points
- darcy.moen 10,013 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 7,789 points
- telemoxie 7,704 points
- Clive Fernandes 7,360 points
- Neil 5,282 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 4,764 points
- Harry Hallman 4,070 points
- Chris Blackman 4,015 points
- ReadCopy 3,460 points
- matthewmnex 3,007 points
- SRyan ;] 2,974 points
- Frank Hurtte 2,956 points
- ROIHUNTER 2,746 points
- wnelson 2,392 points
In Fintech space, the % of subscribers from women is almost 20% of the total subscribers. I would like to increase this % by giving 10% cashback on the first 3 transactions for only women.
-What do you think of that?
-Does this will achieve growth?
-Would this be appealing to women?