Best Day / Days To Send Email?
- Recommended Newsletter App?
- Tracking Youtube Clicks
- Can Email Marketing Help Me While My Site Has Just
- How To Do E-marketing For Online Store?
- Ideas On Online Marketing Proposal Structure
- Quick & Easy Customer Lifetime Value Formula
- Growth & Penetration - Women Segment
- Content Creation Evolution With A Cdp
- Can You Repost A Podcast As A Blog?
- How To Market A Development/design Agency?
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 41,874 points
- mgoodman 23,315 points
- Gary Bloomer 18,831 points
- Pepper Blue 17,990 points
- Inbox_Interactive 14,597 points
- steven.alker 10,451 points
- darcy.moen 10,013 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 7,789 points
- telemoxie 7,704 points
- Clive Fernandes 7,360 points
- Neil 5,282 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 4,764 points
- Harry Hallman 4,070 points
- Chris Blackman 4,015 points
- ReadCopy 3,460 points
- matthewmnex 3,007 points
- SRyan ;] 2,974 points
- Frank Hurtte 2,956 points
- ROIHUNTER 2,746 points
- wnelson 2,392 points
I'm planning on sending out a brief, E-Z-2-read, highly relevant email to an opt-in list of 'invitation-only' recipients.
My plan is to 'drip' these emails out twice a month on the ___ and ___ ______day of each month. e.g. the 2nd and 4th Tuesday or the 1st and 3rd Thursday, etc.
Anyone have some good insights and/or research to justify as to when the OPTIMAL day/time/week is to send emails for maximum view-ability? Also, does the 'time of day' matter? If so, when's the best time to send on any given day?
I'm setting up an auto-drip formula with my email provider and I'd like to get this as 'right' as possible to ensure the best 'open' rate I can.
Thank you kindly, in advance.