LinkedIn Ads: The B2B Marketer's Silver Bullet
LinkedIn Ads has the best B2B targeting on the planet, and it does it at unprecedented scale. It's also unapologetically expensive which means that you need to approach the channel with a rock-solid strategy.
AJ Wilcox will walk you through building the foundation for effective LinkedIn Ads and generating the leads that your sales team will worship you for. Learn how to draw people in with free, educational content, and then nurture those prospects through email, ads, and direct outreach to have a conversation and eventually close the deal.
You will learn:
- The anatomy of an ideal advertiser on LinkedIn
- How to target your ideal prospect
- The pros/cons to each ad format and when to use them
AJ is globally recognized as one of the top LinkedIn Ads experts. He speaks, trains, presents, and manages advertising campaigns for executives and teams around the world. His agency, B2Linked, specializes in account management and consulting with LinkedIn Ads.
Uncovering the Mystery of High-Converting Demand Generation Experiences
According to Forrester Research, companies that excel at lead nurturing are able to generate 50% more sales-ready leads at a 33% lower cost-per lead. So what can you do to whip your lead nurturing programs into shape? Focus on the experience.
Simply creating an email sequence isn't enough. You must build an engaging, immersive, multi-channel experience that's optimized for content consumption—so prospects can self-nurture and convert more quickly.
You will learn:
- The crucial components to building high-engagement in your lead nurturing programs
- How to tie all your demand channels into one consistent, delightful experience
- Best practices for multi-channel experiences that convert
Christine Otsuka is Uberflip's senior content marketing manager, where she creates smart, engaging content experiences for B2B marketers. She's a writer by trade, a marketer by choice, and loves experimenting with new ways to engage an audience.
Marketing Measurement for ALL of Your Audiences
Marketers are expected to report on campaign results. But there are so many numbers available it can be mind-boggling. How do you understand all the data available to you and deliver the right metrics?
Having helped many organizations develop a solid metrics strategy, Tish Millsap will walk you through how to leverage your data for all audiences—from your creative team to your CMO to your CEO—and even the Board of Directors.
You will learn how to:
- Evaluate the different tools and options for reporting
- Select and implement the appropriate tools based on your marketing team maturity
- Assign appropriate reports for each audience within your organization
- Identify types of revenue attribution models and understand when each is appropriate
Tish Millsap has 15+ years of experience with a large range of marketing functions. Her consulting business helps marketing organizations become revenue-focused by building the processes, infrastructure, and skills needed to drive business results.
- Date: March 15, 2019
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Plan, Create, Analyze
- Topic: Demand Generation
- Price: $0