Listen! Your Competitor's Marketing Is Trying to Tell You Something
It should come as no surprise that your competitor's marketers wrestle with the same decisions as you do—where to invest limited resources, how to message a value prop, and how to position their solution.
Join us to learn how to leverage the decisions they've made—and, as importantly, the decisions they did not make—to improve your own marketing activities.
You'll learn about:
- How to get ROI from your competitor's digital ad spend
- Building on the gaps left by your competitor's positioning
- How your competitor divided up the market so you can conquer it
Philippe Boutros is director of systems design at Cascade Insights where he manages key account relationships and architects many of the company's research/marketing engagements.
How to Turn Competitive Insight Into Revenue Growth
Competitive and market intelligence is essential to any product marketing strategy. But one of the biggest challenges is using that intelligence to drive action across your organization. We'll walk through a step-by-step methodology for competitive intelligence, show how different insight types can help improve marketing campaigns or help sales close more, and how to use insights to drive action and impact revenue.
You'll learn about:
- How to leverage a simple, action-oriented competitive intelligence framework
- How to use different types of competitive insights to drive action with key stakeholders
- Real-world stories of how other companies successfully impacted revenue using competitive insights
Ellie Mirman is CMO at Crayon, the market and competitive intelligence company. Prior to Crayon, she was VP marketing at Toast and held multiple marketing leadership positions at HubSpot during its growth from 100 customers to IPO.
Competitive Analysis 101: Turn Public Data Into Competitive Advantage
Join Chris Penn, chief data scientist for Trust Insights, for a 45-minute whirlwind tour of data-driven competitive analysis. You'll learn the preferred competitive analysis framework to use, the half-dozen public data sources you can extract competitive data from, and most importantly: what to do with your competitive intelligence for maximum marketing impact.
Christopher S. Penn is an authority on analytics, digital marketing, and marketing technology. He is a 2019 IBM Champion in IBM Business Analytics, cofounder of the PodCamp Conference, and co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee marketing podcast.
- Date: February 14, 2020
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Strategy
- Topic: Marketing Strategy
- Price: $0