How to Easily Build Your Audience Using Video... Even If the Thought of Getting on Camera Freaks You Out
Scroll through Facebook and what do you see? Video. It's everywhere. We're all consumers of video content and many of us want to create our own, but only a small number of us do. Why is that?
In this talk, Gavin shares his own journey from camera-shy beginner to vlogging expert, with weekly videos and millions of views under his belt. And it doesn't stop there. Views and attention are great, but they don't pay the bills—right? You'll see why video marketing can be one of the quickest and best ways to build your audience.
You'll learn how to:
- Get over the fear of creating video
- Create video that captures attention and builds your audience
- Convert that attention/audience into revenue
Gavin Bell is an entrepreneur, speaker, podcast host, and director of Fat Pony, a Facebook advertising agency. Gavin helps brands across the world utilize Facebook in a way that not only builds their audience but also turns that attention into revenue.
How to Pivot Your Marketing Strategy With Video
As marketers adapt their plans to suit today's completely remote environment, video has emerged as the most effective means for marketers to continue engaging with their audiences wherever they are. From generating awareness and delivering content, to driving engagement and pipeline, video can help keep your plans on track and goals within sight!
In this session, you'll see how video can be used throughout the full marketing funnel to expand your brand and keep leads engaged and converting.
You'll learn about:
- How to engage your audience when in-person is not an option
- Innovative ways to power the customer lifecycle through the strategic use of video
- How to enable your sales reps to build rapport and progress opportunities with key accounts
- Real-life video success stories that you can apply today
As VP of marketing at Vidyard, Tyler is immersed in the world of B2B video, helping define and share the latest best practices and industry trends. He is a frequent speaker and author on topics including video marketing, production, selling, and more.
Re-Defining a B2B Virtual Experience
In today's digitally noisy world, people crave an emotional connection to the brands with which they do business. But the rate of change and the speed of innovation make it hard to stand out to today's hyper-connected consumers. In order to capture the attention of more customers, make more sales, and increase awareness for your products and services, you must embrace the power of video—especially in a post-COVID-19 world.
- What has changed in the last 60 days and how it will impact the strategy and future of video
- What role video should play in your B2B marketing
- What is required to create an engaged and dynamic virtual experience
- How to define the 4 Es required to shift to a virtual mindset without offline limitations
Brian educates businesses on leveraging emerging technologies and digital marketing to stand out and engage today's digital natives. He is currently the CEO of iSocialFanz, which has helped launch digital and many influencer strategies with major brands.
- Date: June 12, 2020
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Plan, Create
- Topic: Social Media, Content
- Price: $0