One-to-One Email Campaigns for B2B Organizations
- Jason O'Connor
- Roy Young
- Thu., Jan. 20, 2005, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 90 minutes
Discover how to create and manage an email campaign that leverages the power of one-to-one, permission-based marketing. One-to-one, permission-based marketing is a powerful, under-utilized and often ignored communications strategy that businesses rarely employ successfully even today. And if you are using this approach now, this seminar will help you become even more successful.
First, the seminar will cover the specific features a corporate website should have to take advantage of the power of one-to-one marketing. Everything from website content, layout, features, usability and communications will be explored.
Then you will discover how to create and conduct an email marketing campaign that utilizes one-to-one marketing principles to build customer relationships and maximize sales. Email list development, website support, message creation, proper responses and evaluation will all be discussed as they relate to one-to-one marketing.
Jason O'Connor has three equal skill sets and experience: e-marketing, Web design, and Web programming. He has been a webmaster and e-marketing strategist for small, medium and large enterprises in numerous industries. Heís created and conducted e-marketing campaigns, designed and coded websites for Intel, Shiva, M.I.T., advertising and literary agencies, and many other organizations.
In 2002 Jason founded Oak Web Works, a full service Web firm specializing in e-marketing, Web design, and Web programming. He has clients all over the world, including England, Gibraltar, Canada, Australia and all over the United States.
Who Should Attend?
Marketing professionals and others in B2B organizations responsible for customer communications.
What Will You Learn?
- What exactly is one-to-one, permission marketing
- The four steps in one-to-one marketing
- Best practices in one-to-one website design and creation
- How to improve your existing Web presence
- How to develop an internal list and rent additional lists
- How to create and conduct a one-to-one email marketing campaign
- What role incentives play in email marketing
- How to differentiate your various customers and potential customers
- How to write a one-to-one email message and customize subsequent messages
- How to evaluate the campaign and make improvements
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.