The report was based on data from a survey of 135 marketing, sales, and business professionals who work at a wide a range of company sizes.
Some 46% of respondents say they expect their marketing technology budget to increase marginally in the near future, and 19% expect their budget to increase significantly; 29% expect no change and 6% expect a decrease.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
- 89% of respondents say their B2B company uses an email marketing tool.
- 70% use a social media management platform.
- 56% of respondents say increasing the number of leads generated is one of the top reasons for using marketing technologies.
- 53% say increasing sales revenue is a top objective.
- 52% of respondents say among the biggest challenges they face with marketing technologies is integrating various platforms and systems.
- 39% say among the top challenges is a lack of an effective marketing technology strategy.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 135 marketing, sales, and business professionals who work at a wide a range of company sizes (16% work at enterprises; 30%, at midsize companies; 54%, at companies with fewer than 50 employees).
Continue reading "B2B Marketing Technology: Top Tools, Objectives, and Challenges" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- B2B Buyers Are Back: Three Ways Your Marketing Team Can Profit
- Five Reasons Marketing Orchestration, Powered by the Right Tech Stack, Is Critical to Your Strategy Execution
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021