Some 38 million users have saved holiday-related pins on Pinterest, according to a recent report from the social network.
The report was based on internal Pinterest data, including year-over-year figures from 2013 and 2014, as well as Millward Brown data from 2015.
There was a 50% year-over-year increase in holiday pin volume between 2013 and 2014, according to the analysis.
To date users have made 170 million holiday decor pins on Pinterest, 92 million holiday gift pins, 50 million holiday fashion pins (including 3 million ugly holiday sweater pins), and 42 million holiday food pins.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on internal Pinterest data from 2013 and 2014 as well as Millward Brown data from 2015.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share