Some 38 million users have saved holiday-related pins on Pinterest, according to a recent report from the social network.
The report was based on internal Pinterest data, including year-over-year figures from 2013 and 2014, as well as Millward Brown data from 2015.
There was a 50% year-over-year increase in holiday pin volume between 2013 and 2014, according to the analysis.
To date users have made 170 million holiday decor pins on Pinterest, 92 million holiday gift pins, 50 million holiday fashion pins (including 3 million ugly holiday sweater pins), and 42 million holiday food pins.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on internal Pinterest data from 2013 and 2014 as well as Millward Brown data from 2015.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]