Who reaches the most digital marketers on social media? Which influencers have the biggest impact on digital marketing discussions in the United States?
To find out, Apollo Target identified the people who publish the most-shared content about digital marketing on Twitter as well as those who have the largest followings of digital marketers on Twitter.
The full report identifies the 300 people who most influence digital marketers in the United States, and also breaks down the list by category (writers, consultants, etc.).
The two people in the US with the largest digital marketer Twitter followings are Rand Fishkin of Moz and MarketingProfs' Ann Handley.
Matt Heinz of Heinz Marketing, Joe Pulizzi of the Content Marketing Institute, and Jay Baer of Convince and Convert are the people who publish the most-influential digital marketing content.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of 2016 Twitter data. The researchers identified the people who publish the most-shared content about digital marketing on Twitter as well as those who have the largest followers of digital marketers on Twitter.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Power Up Your B2B Marketing Efforts With Influencer Marketing and Private Communities | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy