The report was based on data from a survey conducted by The Harris Poll in December 2016 among 2,032 US consumers age 18 and older.
Some 65% of respondents say they would stop buying from a brand if treated poorly by it—even if they love its products—and 43% say they would knowingly buy an inferior product from a brand they love.
Consumers say they are typically willing to spend $100, on average (33% of their total disposable income) per month on products and services from their favorite brands.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce
- How to Communicate With the Most Tech-Savvy Generation Yet
- Five Real Content Strategies to Earn Brand Attachment