The report was based on data from a survey conducted by The Harris Poll in December 2016 among 2,032 US consumers age 18 and older.
Some 65% of respondents say they would stop buying from a brand if treated poorly by it—even if they love its products—and 43% say they would knowingly buy an inferior product from a brand they love.
Consumers say they are typically willing to spend $100, on average (33% of their total disposable income) per month on products and services from their favorite brands.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together