Most hospitals/health systems are engaging in content marketing but many are finding it to be only somewhat effective in achieving their business goals, according to recent research from True North Custom.
The report was based on data from a survey of 101 healthcare marketing executives who work for hospitals and health systems of various sizes in the United States.
Some 69% of respondents say their organization is already engaging in content marketing and 17% say their organization plans to start engaging in content marketing in 2017.
Just over two-thirds (66.7%) of respondents say their content marketing efforts are somewhat effective; 27.8% say their content marketing efforts are very effective; and 5.6% say they are not effective.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]