The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 people in the United States.
Some 46% of respondents say they usually complete feedback surveys if they are quick, and 45% say they usually ignore requests.
Only 9% of consumers say they usually take the time to thoughtfully fill out feedback surveys.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- How to Communicate With the Most Tech-Savvy Generation Yet