The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 people in the United States.
Some 46% of respondents say they usually complete feedback surveys if they are quick, and 45% say they usually ignore requests.
Only 9% of consumers say they usually take the time to thoughtfully fill out feedback surveys.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want
- Consumer Trust and Privacy: The Marketer's Challenge in 2020
- From Physical to Digital and Back Again: Three Ways for Brands (B2C or B2B) to Stand Out
- CCPA: Questions of Privacy, Compliance, and Enforcement
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)