The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 people in the United States.
Some 46% of respondents say they usually complete feedback surveys if they are quick, and 45% say they usually ignore requests.
Only 9% of consumers say they usually take the time to thoughtfully fill out feedback surveys.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust