Consumers say the customer service issues most likely to make them stop doing business with a company are uninformed agents and long wait times, according to recent research from The Northridge Group.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 consumers in the United States age 18 and older.
Respondents rate uninformed agents as the customer service issue most likely to result abandoning a company; long wait times to reach an agent ranks second, followed by unfriendly agents and difficult-to-use automated systems.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships