Consumers say the customer service issues most likely to make them stop doing business with a company are uninformed agents and long wait times, according to recent research from The Northridge Group.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 consumers in the United States age 18 and older.
Respondents rate uninformed agents as the customer service issue most likely to result abandoning a company; long wait times to reach an agent ranks second, followed by unfriendly agents and difficult-to-use automated systems.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Customer Offboarding Process Should Be Just as Good as Your Onboarding Process
- Five Rules for Growing Customer Loyalty Even as Coronavirus Disrupts Supply Chains
- Transparency and Trust: The Key Links Between Data Regulation and Customer Experience
- Top 5 Critical Components of Great Customer Experience
- Five Reasons Companies Ditch Big-Name CRMs (And Go With Startups' Instead)