The report was based on data from a survey of 2,621 event attendees and 1,630 event organizers from around the world.
Some 66% of attendees say they learn about events/conferences from friends and acquaintances, and 59% say they find out from email newsletters.
Nearly half (49%) find out from online searches related to events they have heard about.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact