The report was based on data from a survey of 1,500 shoppers.
Most (93%) respondents want to be alerted if there is an issue with the their shipment; 95% expect to be alerted if their delivery date changes.
Some 41% of consumers expect to be notified immediately if there is a delivery issue. Half of respondents say they prefer to be contacted by retail brands via email about deliveries; 21% prefer to be contacted via text message.
Check out the infographic for more insights:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 1,500 shoppers.
Continue reading "The Keys to Successful Shopper-Retailer Delivery Communication [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]