The report was based on data from a survey of 1,500 shoppers.
Most (93%) respondents want to be alerted if there is an issue with the their shipment; 95% expect to be alerted if their delivery date changes.
Some 41% of consumers expect to be notified immediately if there is a delivery issue. Half of respondents say they prefer to be contacted by retail brands via email about deliveries; 21% prefer to be contacted via text message.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together