The report was based on data from a survey of 1,500 shoppers.
Most (93%) respondents want to be alerted if there is an issue with the their shipment; 95% expect to be alerted if their delivery date changes.
Some 41% of consumers expect to be notified immediately if there is a delivery issue. Half of respondents say they prefer to be contacted by retail brands via email about deliveries; 21% prefer to be contacted via text message.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships
- Five Things to Do Now With Your Customer Advisory Board During the Pandemic
- Five Tips for Strategic and Compassionate Upselling in Times of Uncertainty