The report was based on data from a survey of 1,500 shoppers.
Most (93%) respondents want to be alerted if there is an issue with the their shipment; 95% expect to be alerted if their delivery date changes.
Some 41% of consumers expect to be notified immediately if there is a delivery issue. Half of respondents say they prefer to be contacted by retail brands via email about deliveries; 21% prefer to be contacted via text message.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- How to Communicate With the Most Tech-Savvy Generation Yet
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce
- Five Real Content Strategies to Earn Brand Attachment
- Top 10 Loyalty Reward Program Best-Practices