Consumers say the primary benefit of chatbots used by brands for customer service is their 24-hour availability, according to recent research from Drift, SurveyMonkey Audience, Salesforce, and mycleve.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2017 among 1,051 adults age 18-64 living in the United States.
Some 15% of respondents say they have used a brand chatbot.
Nearly two-thirds (64%) of consumers say they would value an effective brand chatbot—a computer program that simulates conversation with human users—for its 24-hour availability.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust