Consumers say the primary benefit of chatbots used by brands for customer service is their 24-hour availability, according to recent research from Drift, SurveyMonkey Audience, Salesforce, and mycleve.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2017 among 1,051 adults age 18-64 living in the United States.
Some 15% of respondents say they have used a brand chatbot.
Nearly two-thirds (64%) of consumers say they would value an effective brand chatbot—a computer program that simulates conversation with human users—for its 24-hour availability.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships
- Five Things to Do Now With Your Customer Advisory Board During the Pandemic
- Five Tips for Strategic and Compassionate Upselling in Times of Uncertainty