Consumers say the primary benefit of chatbots used by brands for customer service is their 24-hour availability, according to recent research from Drift, SurveyMonkey Audience, Salesforce, and mycleve.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2017 among 1,051 adults age 18-64 living in the United States.
Some 15% of respondents say they have used a brand chatbot.
Nearly two-thirds (64%) of consumers say they would value an effective brand chatbot—a computer program that simulates conversation with human users—for its 24-hour availability.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce