Most Fortune 500 companies now have corporate blogs, according to recent research conducted by Nora Ganim Barnes, Allison Kane, and Kylie Maloney at The Center for Marketing Research, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
The report was based on analysis of the social media accounts and blogs of companies on the 2018 Fortune 500 list. The researchers looked at channel usage at the corporate level, not the brand level (e.g., whether Apple, not iTunes, has an account).
Some 53% of Fortune 500 companies on the 2018 list have a corporate blog, up 11 percentage points from 2017, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]