The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 consumers in the United States.
More than half (55%) of respondents say brands are only somewhat transparent on social media; some 30% say brands are not at all transparent; and 15% say brands are very transparent.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns