The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 consumers in the United States.
More than half (55%) of respondents say brands are only somewhat transparent on social media; some 30% say brands are not at all transparent; and 15% say brands are very transparent.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]