The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 consumers in the United States.
More than half (55%) of respondents say brands are only somewhat transparent on social media; some 30% say brands are not at all transparent; and 15% say brands are very transparent.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019