Workers say the most unacceptable communication habits at the office are using a speakerphone in shared spaces, gossiping, using all caps in emails, and replying all, according to recent research from Signs.com.
The report was based on data from a survey of 811 office workers. Some 40% of respondents perform managerial duties at work, and 60% do not.
Three-quarters of women and 65% of men say using a speakerphone in an open or shared office is unacceptable.
Two-thirds of men and 70% of women say gossiping at work is unacceptable; some 62% of men and 69% of women say using all caps in workplace communications is unacceptable.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Cultivating Happy, High-Performing Marketing Teams
- Employee Engagement: Three Ways to Improve Your Strategy and Approach
- How to Get Marketers to Think Like Salespeople... and Vice Versa
- Is Workplace Competition Good for Marketers? [Infographic]
- Your Guide to Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates [Infographic]