How much are influencers charging brands to post content to social media? How do those rates vary by follower count, social network, and content type?
To find out, Klear surveyed more than 2,500 influencers around the world on what they charge brands to post to Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. The researchers divided the responses into four groups based on follower count: Nano (500-5K followers), Micro (5K-30K), Power (30K-500K), and Celebrity (500K+).
Influencer pricing varies widely depending on follower count, the analysis found.
For example, Nano influencers charge $100 for a branded Instagram post, on average, whereas Celebrity influencers charge $2,085, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- A B2B Case Study in Influencer Marketing: Adobe's Rani Mani on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]