The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2019 among 502 consumers in the United States. Respondents were polled on how they feel about news that Instagram is testing hiding the number of likes on pieces of content across the social media platform.
Some 55% of those surveyed say they don't care whether or not Instagram hides likes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]