The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2019 among 502 consumers in the United States. Respondents were polled on how they feel about news that Instagram is testing hiding the number of likes on pieces of content across the social media platform.
Some 55% of those surveyed say they don't care whether or not Instagram hides likes.
One-fourth of respondents say likes should not be hidden on Instagram, and 20% say likes should be hidden.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2019 among 502 consumers in the United States.
Continue reading "Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach