The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2019 among 2,667 micro-influencers (social media influencers with fewer than 10,000 followers) in Europe, North America, and South America.
Some 76% of respondents say Instagram is their favorite social network for brand-sponsored collaborations; Twitter ranks second (10% cite), and Facebook ranks third (9%).
Micro-influencers say the social media format in which they see the greatest opportunity for brand collaborations in the next 6-12 months is Instagram Stories.
Some 61% of micro-influencers say they prefer monetary compensation from brands; some 27% say they prefer free products/services/experiences.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2019 among 2,667 micro-influencers (social media influencers with fewer than 10,000 followers) in Europe, North America, and South America.
Continue reading "Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]