Micro-influencers overwhelmingly cite Instagram as their favorite social network for brand-sponsored collaborations, according to recent research from SocialPubli.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2019 among 2,667 micro-influencers (social media influencers with fewer than 10,000 followers) in Europe, North America, and South America.
Some 76% of respondents say Instagram is their favorite social network for brand-sponsored collaborations; Twitter ranks second (10% cite), and Facebook ranks third (9%).
Micro-influencers say the social media format in which they see the greatest opportunity for brand collaborations in the next 6-12 months is Instagram Stories.
Some 61% of micro-influencers say they prefer monetary compensation from brands; some 27% say they prefer free products/services/experiences.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2019 among 2,667 micro-influencers (social media influencers with fewer than 10,000 followers) in Europe, North America, and South America.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]