Most marketers say they are friends with their coworkers on social media, and most also say they have felt left out after seeing social media posts of their coworkers socializing, according to recent research from Igloo Software.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2020 among 171 marketers who work in various industries.
Some 85% of respondents say they are connected with their coworkers on social media.
The most popular social networks for connecting with coworkers are Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn:
Some 62% of marketers say they have felt left out after seeing pictures on social media of coworkers socializing.
More than three-quarters (78%) of marketers say they have decided not to post something on social media because a coworker might see it.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2020 among 171 marketers who work in various industries.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]