The report was based on a survey conducted in 2020 among 150 B2B marketers who work for firms in a range of industries, including technology, professional services, and manufacturing.
Some 86% of respondents say their firm uses LinkedIn for social media marketing.
Facebook is next (79% of respondents say their firm uses it), followed by Twitter (60%), Instagram (60%), and YouTube (56%).
B2B marketers say LinkedIn is the top social network for delivering engagement; Facebook ranks second, Twitter third, Instagram fourth, and YouTube fifth.
Some 62% of B2B marketers say they have had positive ROI from paid social, 33% say they're not using paid social yet, and just 5% say they haven't had positive ROI from paid social.
About the research: The report was based on a survey conducted in 2020 among 150 B2B marketers who work for firms in a range of industries, including technology, professional services, and manufacturing.
Continue reading "The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]