Although LinkedIn is the most used social network by B2B firms, marketers say Twitter delivers the most engagement, according to recent research from Sagefrog.
The report was based on data from a survey of marketers who work for B2B firms across a range of industries, including technology, healthcare, industrial, and business services.
Some 85% of respondents say their B2B firm uses LinkedIn for marketing purposes, 71% say their firm uses Facebook, and 61% say their firm uses Twitter.
social media channels among B2B marketers" />
B2B marketers say Twitter delivers the highest engagement, on average, for their posts/content. It is followed by LinkedIn and Facebook.
B2B marketers say social media is now their second-biggest source of leads, after referrals.
Some 41% of B2B marketers say they plan to invest more in social media marketing in 2022.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of marketers who work for B2B firms across a range of industries, including technology, healthcare, industrial, and business services.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]