The report was based on data from a survey of 150 global marketing leaders.
Some 44% of marketers say they are very effective at executing in-person events that deliver value to their organization. In contrast, only 12% say they are very effective at executing virtual events and just 8% say they are very effective at executing hybrid events.
Some 72% of marketers say it is important or very important that their firm restart holding in-person and hybrid events.
Some 60% of marketers say they expect in-person and hybrid events to be smaller compared with pre-pandemic events.
Some 71% of marketers say they are preparing for future events by experimenting with new formats, agendas, or designs.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 150 global marketing leaders.
Continue reading "How Effective Are Marketers at Running Different Types of Events?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Events:
- Building Communities and the Future of Event Marketing: Mia Masson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Do Event Professionals Think of Virtual Events?
- The Secret to Successful B2B Events: Five Tips for Thoughtful Design
- Eight Lessons Learned From Giving 100+ Webinars
- Hybrid-Event Presentations: How to Balance Engagement Across Remote and In-Person Audiences
- How to Survey Attendees to Improve Your Virtual Event Strategy [Sample Questions and Metrics]