The report was based on data from a survey conducted between January 1 and April 1, 2022, among 308 B2B content marketers from around the globe, representing a range of industries and company sizes.
Among B2B marketers who say they are not spending enough time on content amplification, 77% say that's because of other tasks on their plate—down five percentage points from the 2021 edition of the survey.
Social media is the top channel for paid amplification, with all respondents saying their firm uses it to amplify content.
LinkedIn is the most popular social channel for amplification, with 93% of B2B marketers saying their firm uses the platform to amplify content.
The most popular content types for amplification are blog posts (79% of B2B marketers say their firm amplifies them) and social media content (54%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted between January 1 and April 1, 2022, among 308 B2B content marketers from around the globe, representing a range of industries and company sizes.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Dominate 2023 [Infographic]
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]