The report was based on data from a survey conducted between January 1 and April 1, 2022, among 308 B2B content marketers from around the globe, representing a range of industries and company sizes.
Among B2B marketers who say they are not spending enough time on content amplification, 77% say that's because of other tasks on their plate—down five percentage points from the 2021 edition of the survey.
social media is the top channel for paid amplification, with all respondents saying their firm uses it to amplify content.
LinkedIn is the most popular social channel for amplification, with 93% of B2B marketers saying their firm uses the platform to amplify content.
The most popular content types for amplification are blog posts (79% of B2B marketers say their firm amplifies them) and social media content (54%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted between January 1 and April 1, 2022, among 308 B2B content marketers from around the globe, representing a range of industries and company sizes.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Key Benefits of Using a CRM for Content Marketing [Infographic]