Churn is the biggest concern both advertisers and agencies have regarding their media talent, according to recent research from ID Comms.
The 2022 Global Media Talent Report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2022 among 81 professionals who work for advertisers or agencies.
Some 68% of respondents who work for advertisers and 75% who work for agencies cite talent churn as a major challenge.
Some 76% of respondents who work for agencies and 90% of respondents who work for advertisers believe it will get harder to find the right talent over the coming year.
Respondents believe most talent capabilities will need to be built both internally and externally over the next two years.
Content is the capability respondents believe will need to be built most internally.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2022 among 81 professionals who work for advertisers or agencies.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency
- What We've Got Here, Marketers, Is a Failure to Communicate (Marketing's Value)
- Data Privacy Dates to Watch for in 2023—And How to Prepare