The 2022 Global Media Talent Report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2022 among 81 professionals who work for advertisers or agencies.
Some 68% of respondents who work for advertisers and 75% who work for agencies cite talent churn as a major challenge.
Some 76% of respondents who work for agencies and 90% of respondents who work for advertisers believe it will get harder to find the right talent over the coming year.
Respondents believe most talent capabilities will need to be built both internally and externally over the next two years.
Content is the capability respondents believe will need to be built most internally.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2022 among 81 professionals who work for advertisers or agencies.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- How to Motivate Today's Employees [Infographic]
- How In-House Creative Teams Are Changing
- Three Ways to Set Your Clients Up for Success
- Create a Customer Success Team From Scratch in 10 Steps
- Five Ways Marketing Can Support the Sales Process to Maximize Growth