Chief marketing officers say artificial intelligence technologies like ChatGPT could be most helpful in areas such as content creation and content management, according to recent research from Chief Outsiders.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2023 among 80 chief marketing officers with Fortune 500 experience.
Respondents say the CMO capabilities where ChatGPT and other generative AI technologies will likely provide the most value are content creation and management, market research and competitive insights, and digital marketing.
CMOs say the top priorities that they've been tasked with in 2023 are to set the growth agenda and to boost lead generation.
CMOs say they expect the top impediments to growth in 2023 to be inflation and talent/labor issues.
A new virtual event this summer from MarketingProfs
Discover how you can use AI to boost your productivity, your creativity, and your career.
8 Weekly Sessions, June 21–August 8
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2023 among 80 chief marketing officers with Fortune 500 experience.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Artificial Intelligence Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Artificial Intelligence:
- How Americans Feel About Artificial Intelligence
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- How Small Business Owners Are Using AI [Infographic]
- No, ChatGPT Won't Make Marketing and Search Irrelevant (At Least for Now)
- How Generative AI Is Changing Marketing [Infographic]
- Six Ways B2B Marketers Can Use ChatGPT to Save Time and Improve Their Workflow