Most software-as-a-service (SaaS) marketers say text is the format they currently use most for their case studies, but that they want to create more video case studies in 2023, according to recent research from Uplift Content.
The 2023 SaaS Case Studies Trends and Insights report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2023 among 100 SaaS marketers.
The most popular case study formats are text/HTML (74% of respondents say their firm creates case studies in this format) and text/PDF (73%).
Some 56% of SaaS marketers say they want to create more video case studies in 2023.
The most popular distribution methods for case studies are via a dedicated website section (93% of respondents say their firm distributes case studies this way), via social media (84%), and via sales conversations or presentations (84%).
Smaller SaaS companies tend to rely on in-house staff to create case studies, whereas larger SaaS companies (500 or more employees) tend to use a mix of in-house staff and external writers.
About the research: The 2023 SaaS Case Studies Trends and Insights report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2023 among 100 SaaS marketers.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Key Benefits of Using a CRM for Content Marketing [Infographic]