Most software-as-a-service (SaaS) marketers say text is the format they currently use most for their case studies, but that they want to create more video case studies in 2023, according to recent research from Uplift Content.
The 2023 SaaS Case Studies Trends and Insights report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2023 among 100 SaaS marketers.
The most popular case study formats are text/HTML (74% of respondents say their firm creates case studies in this format) and text/PDF (73%).
Some 56% of SaaS marketers say they want to create more video case studies in 2023.
The most popular distribution methods for case studies are via a dedicated website section (93% of respondents say their firm distributes case studies this way), via social media (84%), and via sales conversations or presentations (84%).
Smaller SaaS companies tend to rely on in-house staff to create case studies, whereas larger SaaS companies (500 or more employees) tend to use a mix of in-house staff and external writers.
About the research: The 2023 SaaS Case Studies Trends and Insights report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2023 among 100 SaaS marketers.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- What Makes Vendor Content 'High Value' for B2B Buyers?
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Thought Leadership Content: Emphasize Experience (Or Pay the Google Penalty)
- Unlocking the Secrets of 'Ridiculously Good Content' | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Publications Don't Want Your AI-Generated Content
- Maximizing Your Reach—Key Concerns in Promoting and Amplifying Your Content: James Tennant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]