Do marketers tell stakeholders when they use artificial intelligence tools to create content? How often are marketers using AI to create content? What impact do marketers think AI will have on their work in the future?
Some 77% of marketers who work for agencies say they have told their stakeholders that they use AI to create content. However, only 46% of marketers who work for production companies say they have told their stakeholders that they use AI to create content.
Some 38% of marketers who work for startups say they are using AI daily to create content; only 11% of marketers who work for established brands say they are using AI daily to create content.
Some 83% of marketers say they think AI will have a positive impact on their productivity. Nearly one-third (32%) of marketers say they think AI will have a negative impact on their self-esteem.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey in December 2023 among 266 marketing professionals who either freelance or who work as employees for brands, agencies, production companies, or startups.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Artificial Intelligence:
- The Do's and Don'ts of Generative AI for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- AI Skills: The Competitive Edge Marketers Can't Afford to Ignore
- Navigating the Marketing AI Landscape of 2024: Four Trends
- Revolutionizing B2B Brand Monitoring With AI-Powered Insights | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Is AI More Creative Than Marketers?
- ChatGPT Has Turned 1: What Have We Learned From AI's Breakout Year?