Yesterday we quizzed you on email marketing stats. Today, we'll take a look at mobile.
According to the infographic...
1. The average conversion rate on mobile is higher/lower than on desktop?
2. The average clickthrough rate for paid search on mobile is higher/lower than on desktop?
3. Users browse ___% more products in an app than on a mobile website. A) 146 B) 206 C) 286
4. ___% of B2B marketers consider mobile apps important to content marketing. A) 15 B) 45 C) 83
Did you answer "higher," "lower," C (286), and C (83), respectively? If so, you're a mobile marketing champ!
Check out the infographic for more stats and fun facts about loyalty programs, search, shopping behavior, and other aspects of mobile marketing.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2023
- Why People Delete Apps From Their Phones
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market