Social media is often viewed among digital marketers as a tool for boosting brand awareness—and it is a good tool for that.
But measurement of social media success is shifting from the quantity of followers to the quality of engagement, which offers the opportunity for social media to help you do more than create brand awareness.
Marketers are discovering how social platforms can help drive visitors to your website, reach new audiences, and—perhaps most intriguing—sell your products and services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- A B2B Case Study in Influencer Marketing: Adobe's Rani Mani on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]