Social media is often viewed among digital marketers as a tool for boosting brand awareness—and it is a good tool for that.
But measurement of social media success is shifting from the quantity of followers to the quality of engagement, which offers the opportunity for social media to help you do more than create brand awareness.
Marketers are discovering how social platforms can help drive visitors to your website, reach new audiences, and—perhaps most intriguing—sell your products and services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect