Everyone loves a personalized and appropriate gift, including prospects, leads, and existing customers.
A gift can serve as a tangible connection between the giver and the recipient, helping to strengthen relationships and build goodwill.
In fact, some 94% of top executives say gifts facilitate deeper personal connections, and 80% say business gifts generate a measurable return on investment. Moreover, salespeople say distributing a small gift at the onset of negotiations can deliver a significant revenue boost.
An infographic (below) explores how strategic gifting can be leveraged at every stage of the sales funnel to capture attention and express appreciation.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Sales Outreach in Five Steps: How to Run Campaigns That Get Results and Don't Burn Your Leads
- How Not to Give a Great Presentation
- Intent Data: What It Is and How to Get Started
- 'The Leads Are Weak': It's Time to Go Beyond MQLs and Drive Pipeline With MQMs Instead
- Nine Ways to Create Sponsorship Packages for Virtual Events