Instagram carousels enable marketers to share multiple images and videos in a single post; as a result, they can be a highly effective way to stand out on the social network.
An infographic (below) from Bannersnack explores key findings from the research, including which carousel lengths and media approaches tend to drive the most engagement.
The infographic also provides design and copy tips, as well as recommendations for which software tools to use for creating Instagram carousels.
Check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Ad Benchmarks: CPM, CPC, CTR, and Objectives Trends
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?