Many marketers know that social media influencer marketing has potential but aren't quite sure where to start.
How do you know which influencers to choose? What's the process for actually hiring influencers?
A recent infographic (below) from Spiralytics answers those questions with tips for identifying candidates, reaching out, and creating contracts.
The piece also provides advice for ensuring your social media influencer campaigns resonate with audiences and achieve your business goals.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Find and Hire Social Media Influencers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Content Engagement Benchmarks [Infographic]