Many marketers know that social media influencer marketing has potential but aren't quite sure where to start.
How do you know which influencers to choose? What's the process for actually hiring influencers?
A recent infographic (below) from Spiralytics answers those questions with tips for identifying candidates, reaching out, and creating contracts.
The piece also provides advice for ensuring your social media influencer campaigns resonate with audiences and achieve your business goals.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps
- The Magical Combination of B2B Marketing and Instagram: Jenn Herman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Where Influencers Wield the Most Influence [Infographic]
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators