Many marketers know that social media influencer marketing has potential but aren't quite sure where to start.
How do you know which influencers to choose? What's the process for actually hiring influencers?
A recent infographic (below) from Spiralytics answers those questions with tips for identifying candidates, reaching out, and creating contracts.
The piece also provides advice for ensuring your social media influencer campaigns resonate with audiences and achieve your business goals.
Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Instagram in an Instant: Understanding the Social Network [Infographic]
- How to Make the Most of Influencer Marketing During COVID-19
- The Anatomy of a Popular YouTube Thumbnail Image
- Five Ways to Incorporate LinkedIn Stories Into Your Marketing [Infographic]
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers