Many marketers know that social media influencer marketing has potential but aren't quite sure where to start.
How do you know which influencers to choose? What's the process for actually hiring influencers?
A recent infographic (below) from Spiralytics answers those questions with tips for identifying candidates, reaching out, and creating contracts.
The piece also provides advice for ensuring your social media influencer campaigns resonate with audiences and achieve your business goals.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Find and Hire Social Media Influencers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The World's Biggest Social Networks (And Who Owns Them) [Infographic]
- Instagram Stories: 2021 Benchmarks and Trends
- Marketer Survey: 5 Social Media Trends to Watch in 2022 [Infographic]
- A Look at the Gen Z Audience on LinkedIn
- The Common Characteristics of Viral TikToks [Infographic]
- Five Types of Social Media Influencers [Infographic]