In social media, a little spying on your competitors can go a long way.
A well-structured social media competitive analysis can reveal a host of useful insights, including what types of content your rivals are creating and which of their posts are receiving the most engagement.
So, how can you perform an effective analysis?
An infographic (below) from Socialinsider covers the basics, including tips for identifying your top competitors, advice for determining which social networks to monitor, and suggestions for the types of tools to use.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Perform a Social Media Competitive Analysis" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- 21 Must-Know Instagram Facts for 2021 [Infographic]
- What B2B Marketers Need to Know About LinkedIn [Infographic]
- 10 Social Media Trends Marketers Should Be Watching [Infographic]
- 10 Facebook Trends to Watch in 2021 [Infographic]
- Instagram in an Instant: Understanding the Social Network [Infographic]