In social media, a little spying on your competitors can go a long way.
A well-structured social media competitive analysis can reveal a host of useful insights, including what types of content your rivals are creating and which of their posts are receiving the most engagement.
So, how can you perform an effective analysis?
An infographic (below) from Socialinsider covers the basics, including tips for identifying your top competitors, advice for determining which social networks to monitor, and suggestions for the types of tools to use.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy