What's the difference between TikTok and Instagram Reels? How does audience engagement vary between the two?
The Influencer Marketing Factory did a deep dive into the functionality of both social media offerings. The researchers also examined 60 profiles that post on both TikTok and Instagram Reels to compare content performance.
An infographic (below) reveals the findings of the research and provides benchmarks for views, likes, and comments.
The piece also explores the key difference between TikTok and Instagram Reels: community vs. reach.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Comparing TikTok and Instagram Reels [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach