What's the difference between TikTok and Instagram Reels? How does audience engagement vary between the two?
The Influencer Marketing Factory did a deep dive into the functionality of both social media offerings. The researchers also examined 60 profiles that post on both TikTok and Instagram Reels to compare content performance.
An infographic (below) reveals the findings of the research and provides benchmarks for views, likes, and comments.
The piece also explores the key difference between TikTok and Instagram Reels: community vs. reach.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]