What are the social media shopping habits of younger Americans?
The Influencer Marketing Factory surveyed 350 Gen Z-ers and Millennials in the United States.
The researchers found social commerce shoppers don't tend to seek immediate gratification: More than half (53%) of respondents say they like to carefully research products they see on social media before buying, and only 12% say they've bought something right away.
A recent infographic (below) explores additional findings from the survey, including insights on younger social shoppers' content and product category preferences.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]