Email marketing funnels can help you lead people from interest to action.
Building an effective funnel starts with selecting the right email marketing platform and continues all the way through post-purchase customer retention.
An infographic (below) from Branticles covers the basics of the process.
Specifically, the piece looks at six key steps you can take to build email marketing funnels that work.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Why B2B Brands Face Unique—and Sometimes Self-Inflicted—Email Deliverability Challenges
- How iOS 15 Will Kill Email Open Rates—And How Marketers Can Prepare
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses
- Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint