Email marketing funnels can help you lead people from interest to action.
Building an effective funnel starts with selecting the right email marketing platform and continues all the way through post-purchase customer retention.
An infographic (below) from Branticles covers the basics of the process.
Specifically, the piece looks at six key steps you can take to build email marketing funnels that work.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?
- Picking the Right Email Sender Name: Brand or Person?
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Enterprise Email Marketing: Top Trends and Challenges