Marketers sometimes lump all social networks together when dealing with video, and they use the same approaches and the same assets across platforms.
However, the various networks have unique audiences and varying technical requirements, which means that tailoring your strategies and your creative executions can lead to greater success.
An infographic (below) from Breadnbeyond covers key video stats, trends, and specs (dimensions, aspect ratios, lengths, etc.) for six popular social networks: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The piece also provides four tips for ensuring your videos stand out on social platforms.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach
- Five Strategies to Increase Your Social Media Conversions