Why is LinkedIn a great platform for B2B marketers?
A recent (infographic) below from the social network's Marketing Solutions team provides three key reasons: audience, engagement, and trust.
The piece highlights insights on the growth of the platform's audience, its engagement rates, and how it is viewed as a trusted environment.
It also looks at how LinkedIn can help you grow your business.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]