Why is LinkedIn a great platform for B2B marketers?
A recent (infographic) below from the social network's Marketing Solutions team provides three key reasons: audience, engagement, and trust.
The piece highlights insights on the growth of the platform's audience, its engagement rates, and how it is viewed as a trusted environment.
It also looks at how LinkedIn can help you grow your business.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach
- Five Strategies to Increase Your Social Media Conversions
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?