Social media advertising is an increasingly important marketing approach for B2B firms.
However, crafting a strategy can feel daunting with so many different platforms and ad formats to choose from.
An infographic (below) from Sagefrog provides six tips for how to get started with B2B social media advertising.
The piece also looks at the incredible scale of the social media landscape, how advertising on social can help B2B brands, and some of the ad formats available.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]