Although social media influencers are often lumped together as one group, the truth is that they fall into different buckets.
Specifically, influencers tend to land in different tiers of follower counts, and each of those tiers has unique characteristics.
The piece looks at which types of individuals tend to fall into the different tiers, and what that means for marketers looking to work with influencers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening