Although social media influencers are often lumped together as one group, the truth is that they fall into different buckets.
Specifically, influencers tend to land in different tiers of follower counts, and each of those tiers has unique characteristics.
The piece looks at which types of individuals tend to fall into the different tiers, and what that means for marketers looking to work with influencers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share